New Clients Welcome!
When considering a new veterinarian or veterinary hospital, we at Mission Road Animal Clinic urge you to maintain the highest standard in care and settle for nothing less. Here are a few things that set us aside from other animal clinics:
- We are AAHA-accredited. This can help you rest easy knowing we have successfully passed over 900 standards in medical care and hold the title of accreditation amongst only 15% of animal hospitals in the US and Canada.
- We understand that having a pet can add up financially at times. We offer various service packages that are tailored to your animal’s needs at one fixed price, saving you time and money!
- Our opinion is “An Ounce Of Prevention Is Worth A Pound Of Cure”. We believe the key to your animal’s wellness lies in preventative care and wellness support.
- We provide grooming and boarding services in order to meet your pet’s needs all under one roof for convenience and comfort.
- Our highly experienced team of professionals are able to fully utilize our state-of-the-art facility, offering the most recent technology in medicine to our patients. Our in-house lab allows us to run diagnostic testing, giving us answers we need as soon as they’re ready.
- We offer complimentary services such as cold laser therapy, genetic counseling, and nutrition therapy.
When you come in for your first visit, you can expect to fill out a new client form. Feel free to complete and e-mail it to our office before your appointment. If not, we ask you to arrive 15 minutes early to make sure all of the paperwork is complete.
If you have your pet’s medical records available, please make sure to bring them with you.
Should you have any questions regarding first appointments or anything about our office, give us a call!